QUESTIONS
1.Answer the questions.
Why is Amy at Sheldon's house?
1.Answer the questions.
Why is Amy at Sheldon's house?
Amy tell Sheldon she is going to help with his compulsive problems
What does Sheldon think about the game of tick-tac-toe?
What does Sheldon think about the game of tick-tac-toe?
It is a game for children
Who wins the game?
Nobody
What other tests does Amy make?
Who wins the game?
Nobody
What other tests does Amy make?
The unifinished of USA
What does Sheldon do when left alone?
What does Sheldon do when left alone?
He finishes all test
2. Complete the sentences.
2. Complete the sentences.
I'm I've come up with a series of exercises to help with your ___compulsive____________ need for closure.
What I take issue with the ____word___________ compulsive.
For the sake of ___argument____________ let's say, I have a problem, however your plan for addressing it.
I'm going to recondition your _____brain__________ so without the need completion isn't so overwhelming by ______playing_________ tic-tac-toe.
3.Translate
Brain -> cervell
Compulsive -> compulsiu
Closure -> tancament
Overwhelming -> aclaparador
Draw -> empat
Closure -> tancament
Overwhelming -> aclaparador
Draw -> empat
Frustrated -> frustat
Let's box it up -> cap a la caixa
Schooling -> escolar
Schooling -> escolar
Candles -> espelmes
Skeptical -> esceptic
Neuroscientist -> neurocentific
No comments:
Post a Comment